Covid-19 Process and Procedures
To ensure that we keep our staff and customers safe, we have implemented many safety precautions, protocols and procedures for our entire dealership.
- All staff are required to sanitize hands upon entry of the dealership and masks must be worn in the showroom area.
- Customers have the option to converse with our sales team outside, inside, or digitally over the phone and online.
- Our sales team is available by appointment or walk-in during regular business hours.
- Customers are able to walk into the dealership and are required to practice physical distancing with staff and other customers and wear a face covering which we can provide upon entry.
- Send us a text, chat with us online or click the appropriate link on our vehicle listings if you see a vehicle you would like more information about from home.
- Quotes can be given to customers in person or can be sent electronically over text, email or discussed over the phone if you prefer a completely contactless experience.
- All credit applications can be done online or over the phone from the comfort or your own home or in-person with one of our finance managers.
- Payments can be made in-store or over the phone.
- Your new or used vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized when ready for pickup OR we offer contactless delivery right to your home as well as part of our Out Of Town program.
- Sales consultants will be keeping a 2 meter distance when showing you your vehicle and wear a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge.
- Book your service appointment online, by phone or in-person.
- Upon arrival at your appointment time, park in customer parking.
- Our concierge will greet you outside and help fill out an envelope with your information.
- Place keys in the envelope and give to the concierge.
- Our staff will receive the keys and immediately sanitize them.
- Our shuttle service is available to bring one customer at a time home. Customers are required to sit in the back seat where a partition separates the front from the back seats.
- Our service department sanitizes all touch points in vehicle upon entry and exit and line the driver’s seat with plastic upon entry.
- Once your vehicle service is complete, we will give you a call to let you know and can arrange pick-up with our shuttle. Service payments can be made over the phone by credit card OR in-person inside the dealership.
- Your keys will be left inside the vehicle in an agreed location along with the receipt OR keys and paperwork can be picked up inside the dealership with our cashier.